Terms and Conditions of Pre-Work Inspection List
These terms and conditions relate to Master Automotive Group Limited which includes the following trading names: Car Votion, Master Group and Master Automotive Group.
Pre-Work Inspection means the inspection of the customers vehicle prior to any installation.
Post-Work Inspection means the inspection by the customer of their vehicle prior to collection.
Customer/you means customer of Carvotion / Master Automotive Group LTD who places an order for window ﬁlm/vinyl installation to vehicle(s) and/or others such as architectural but not limited to.
We/our/us//MAG means Carvotion / Master Automotive Group LTD.
These terms and conditions, and our service to you are governed by English Law.
1. Carvotion / Master Automotive Group LTD pre-work and post-work vehicle inspections are undertaken from visual and external checks only and are limited to the part and/or items identiﬁed on the inspection list, laid out overleaf.
2. Items which are listed on the inspection, but which are not reasonably accessible on the checked vehicle will not be inspected. In such circumstances we will be under no obligation to inspect and/or report on the part/item in question and will list the relevant section of the inspection accordingly.
2b. In order to create a cleaner ﬁnish when wrapping, vehicle parts may need to removed from the vehicle, whereby replaced parts may not be positioned to there exact original position. However we will try our up most best to ensure we replace any parts as close to there original position as possible. By signing this document you agree that we will not be liable for the cost of any parts to be repositioned at your request.
Fees and Cancellations:
3. You will be required to make payment of a deposit at the time of booking, either by credit card, cash or debit card.
4. In the event that you cancel your booking within 14 days prior to the installation date, then 50% of your deposit will become refundable.
5. Where you cancel within 24 hours of the installation and in such circumstances you will not be entitled to your deposit being refunded.
6. If you wish to cancel please telephone 01785 258 478 or email email@example.com during normal working hours.
7. In the event of a complaint or dissatisfaction please contact 01785 258478. We should be given the opportunity to re-inspect the vehicle and may need to do so to manage the complaint.
8. No repairs should be affected or any parts replaced on any vehicle which is the subject of complaint before the vehicle has been re-inspected by us. Should emergency repairs be required to make any vehicle safe and which is then later to be subject of a complaint to us, then you must ensure that a complaint is made to us within a reasonable time after discovering the problem, and that any fault or part which may have needed to be replaced are retained for future examination by us. We will not under any circumstances, be responsible for the cost of any repairs carried out without our previous agreement in writing.
9. We reserve the right to re-inspect any vehicle at our own expense should it be considered necessary to deal with any complaint and an unbiased second opinion will be provided.
Matters outside of our reasonable control:
10. We shall not be liable for any delay in performing or any failure to carry out the installation to the extent that such delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside our reasonable control.
Exclusive of liability for loss:
11. We will not be liable for any loss or damage in circumstances where:
i. such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach, loss or damage if foreseeable where it could be contemplated by you and us at the time the vehicle is inspected;
ii. such loss or damage was not caused by a breach by us, our employees or agents;
iii. such losses are business losses or losses to customers who are not customers;
iv. any increase in loss or damage results from breach by you or any term of this inspection.
v. The removal of window tint results in heating elements for side front or rear windows is caused..
Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or restrict our liability for negligence resulting in death or personal injury or any other liability which cannot be lawfully excluded or restricted.
12.Pre-work or Post-work Vehicle Inspections are supplied solely for the use of the customer and are not for the use of, or to be relied upon by, any third party and the Customer shall be responsible for advising any such third party accordingly. However in certain circumstances we reserve the right to disclose details of the report,(whether in whole or in part) to a third party.
Enforcement of terms:
13. If any part of these terms and conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable the validity of the remainder of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
14. These terms and conditions are enforceable only by Carvotion /Master Automotive Group LTD and by you. It is not intended that anyone else has a right to enforce them whether under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
Use of personal information:
16. The headings used in these terms and conditions are for the convenience only and shall not affect the interpretation of the contents.
17. These terms and conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Carvotion / Master Automotive Group LTD
Unit 9&10 Tilcon Avenue, Baswich Lane Industrial Estate, Stafford, ST18 0YL, Co Reg No: 11079167.
Fair Processing Notice – Schedule:
18. We will use your personal information to provide the products/services you have requested, for administration, research and marketing including customer proﬁling (with information from third-party agencies), and to prevent and detect fraud and loss. We may contact you in any way (including mail, email, telephone and SMS) about products and services offered by us and/or selected partners unless you have previously asked us not to do so.
19. CarVotion will take photographs and sometimes video of work we do on customers vehicles. CarVotion reserves the right to use any photographs/video taken of work we carry out without the expressed written permission of the owners of those vehicles included within the photograph/video. CarVotion may use the photograph/video in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted by CarVotion including but not limited to: Social Media Platforms, brochures, invitations, books, newspapers, magazines, television, websites, etc. We will not reveal your licence plate or personal information, however, should you explicitly not wish for your vehicle to be used for any promotional reasons please let us know.